Brady WHL 1978

Brady WHL 1978

Sunday, 14 September 2014

Arsenal 2 Man City 2: Satisfying yet groundhoggy

1. Jack and Aaron
Interested that again Jack outperformed Aaron. They do seem to be slightly competing for the same role. Fascinated to see how this one pans out. I know some people dismiss the 'players who can't play together' theory but I wouldn't rule it out. Or at least the way they play might need some working on.

2. Chambers' chance
Debuchy has done well since coming in. I like his attitude - he's a little bit tough. But this is an amazing chance for Chambers - if he comes in at RB and bosses it for four weeks can he just be dropped?

3. Danny Mills
Commentators and their sidekicks are annoying me more and more. Danny Mills was spectacular in his modern co-commentator annoyingness. The other day when I couldn't find a stream I had to listen to the Besiktas home game on the radio. It occured to me afterwards how much I'd enjoyed it compared to TV commentators...and that was bloody Allan Green!