Brady WHL 1978

Brady WHL 1978

Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Post Deadline Day September 2014

The thrill of speed
Welbeck is an improvement on what we have, so I’m pleased! In particular we now have three (possibly four if you count Campbell) fast frontmen. That’s three more than last year. I can’t wait to see us play with pace upfront again.

CB? WTF?

What more can we say about lack of defensive cover? The only rational reason I can think of,  given Arsene is an intelligent man on £8m a year, is that - from  Cygan to Silvestre to Senederos to Djourou to Almunia, he’s just not very interested in defence is he?

The Sky Sports News Dildo debacle
I am surprised that some people bemoan the yobbish behaviour of fans outside grounds on deadline day. I think it is refreshing to see people refusing to play the fake X factor crowd. We join in with deadline day, but is b*llocks and we know it, thanks very much Sky.